Nov 26, 2019
The ALL ME®
S01 Ep 01: Don Hooton Jr. & Don Hooton
Sr. Part 1
The Taylor Hooton Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization
leading a national campaign to enlighten the world to the truths
about Appearance and Performance Enhancing Substances including
anabolic steroids, human growth hormone, energy drinks and dietary
- Don Hooton Jr. (Taylor Hooton’s older brother) and Don Hooton
Sr. (Taylor and Don Jr’s Father) have a conversation about
- You will learn more about Taylor Hooton from the time he was
born (June 10th, 1986) until the day he committed suicide – July
- Taylor was told that he needed to get “bigger, stronger and
faster” when he was in high school. This is what lead to him
purchasing anabolic steroids.
- Why are young people turning to anabolic steroids and other
Appearance and Performance Enhancing Substance?
- #1 to look better
- #2 to feel better about themselves
- #3 to improve athletic performance
- Taylor’s brother and dad will share their painful memories from
July 15th, 2003
- Don Hooton Sr. will then talk about what it was like to deliver
the Taylor Hooton Foundation’s very first education program just 6
weeks after burying his youngest son Taylor.
- Taylor’s story goes viral
News Articles from 2005:
Did You Know?
Over 1.5 million teens admit to using anabolic
The #1 reason young people turn to anabolic steroids is
to look better.
Up to 25% of Dietary Supplements are contaminated with
illegal drugs and
85% of students have never been educated on this
Facebook: Taylor Hooton Foundation